View Single Post
Old 11-16-17, 05:34 PM   #12
yyzBegonia
Gunner

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
I hope this doesn't get TOO technical, but here's how you can get the phrase "Rudder Amidships" into the stock game.

You need to copy the "Data/Sound/Speech/1" folder "ChE_K_Rudder_Amidships.ogg" file from Fotrs Ultimate. Also copy the "ChE_P_Rudder_Amidships.ogg" and the "ChE_S_Rudder_Amidships.ogg". These three sound files are going to be pasted into the "1" folder.....and into the remaining "Speech" folders, "2" through "9". If you don't like my voice, make them on your own.

Next, go to the "Data/Library/AnimGraphs" folder and open the "SO.dat" file with S3D. Under the "StateMachineClass" node you will find "StateEntries [31]"...open it. Here you will find three basic categories for the different game "states" you will find you and your crew in......Stalker; Hunter; Prey. Under each category, open the ...._Idle_Execute_Order parameter, then open the "Conditions [37]"....go to the "[11] = Order" condition. You will find the "Value = Rudder_amidship"....you're in the right "Order".

Now, open the "Actions [1]" heading and you'll fine the stock game has a "Value = ChE_K_,Rudder" as the sound file to play under the "[0] = PlayMsg" parameter. Change it to the following:

Make sure you don't forget to add the "comma" just after the ChE_K_, This is very important! No spaces, just ChE_K_,Rudder_Amidships.

Follow the stock games lead in when to use the different ChE_K; ChE_P; or ChE_S designations within the other two "states" (Hunter; Prey). Although, I believe the stock game only uses the "K" and "P" type of speech for the SO using the Rudder Amidship sound file.

That should do it.....or, you can just play Fotrs Ultimate.
I found it!
Anyway my problem with FOTRSU is mainly on there's no OTC omnimeter and range dial which can let me manually input target range into TDC...... I really get used of it and they're necessary tools for me to calculate solutions. I'm trying to put them into FOTRSU, just like what I did to RFB before.....
yyzBegonia is offline   Reply With Quote