View Single Post
Old 02-19-17, 07:21 PM   #27
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

@ The_Frog Is True Dragging vertices would leave bad results. I have been using textures for a different 3D Model. To even get few distortions by doing this I am Lucky, but not happy at using an inferior method ( not new textures unique to the Model in 3D ) as an alternative to the textures as Imported into SHIII. Not to worry, all in time will be made right. I believe it was iambecomelife that made many textures for the original NCO_Flower, and at some point I will approach the question of all new textures for the multiple versions of the Flower Class Corvette, RN and RCN ( if he/others are willing ) Western Approaches, Arctic, and The Mediterranean/Gibralter. Yesterday I was rebuilding the cos, all day. ( Funnel ) consolidating added parts and details and creating new Fore and Back stays, and finishing the Tall Galley Vent, and the Depth Charge Stern Hatches. ( I all most added the rivets but stopped short as if I add rivets to the Stern DC Hatches then I would rivet the whole ship! ). Today if I have time I will be adding the missing Catarg ( Mast ) Fore and Back stays which are numerous ( 11 ). I have also been consolidating Nodes that were for Beta Testing to one Node for all Fittings and Fixtures, Handrails and Portholes. This consolidation is for ease of importation into Wings 3D and the Rotation of the X axis as a whole model. I am not worried about re-mapping so much as I have had the same Plans for K80 for 6 months and use it for my image plane in Wings 3D, and reference to the Parts I need. I have a folder of images also which help me make decisions on whats was on board. I will add more screenshots soon as I change things. i need to fix the splinter mats! They are too small! I need a Fire Axe x2 ! I need to Make 3" Canvas Fire Hose in a Housing! Name Placards for the engine room casing walls. Signal Flag Locker, 20mm gun ring mounts, twin-lewis gun shields. rebuild the 271 radar ( lighthouse ) it could at least be cylindrical, right? A few more parts like 4 inch shells, and their chocks that ring the 4 inch platform. Mark VII DC Chocks for the throwers ( they are just sitting on the deck ) Mark VII DC ( heavy ) chocks for the Mark II DC rails. Porthole Transfiguration will take time as I study the Pictures I have not liked the passed results I have made. ( more to come on Portholes later ) They will seal the deal on realism I want to get! ( I wanted a 1/72 Revell Flower Class Platinum Edition Model with Brass detail parts, but alas I no longer build models! )
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote