View Single Post
Old 09-08-09, 02:20 AM   #27
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0

Sory mate - used to be American TV was the worst in the world hands down, a simple fact and undisputed, definatly something to feel superior about if you were from Europe or the UK.

Now forget it - there's no TV any where in the world worse than Australia, even countries that dont have TV have better TV than Australia

One thing I must say - I've rather taken to 2 & 1/2 Men - overall the show is neither here nor there but............................................... ......ROSE.............she's a goddess, she's queen - she rules....she's what made America great........................Goodness just oozes from her every pore ...............When I'm really old and crusty she can make my soup anytime.......................

The thing I like about subsim is every now and again we can drift off topic and no one really minds.

Hell its 3 o'clock iin the afternoon, I have good glass of wine and music on the PC and
...........................I"M NOT WATCHING Australian TV!!!!!!!!!

YAY

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbit View Post
Believe me, it is not just in Australia. The list of tv shows you had sounds like crappy American tv as well.

rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote