View Single Post
Old 01-11-19, 06:24 PM   #24
Greystone
Sparky

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

I understand now that the way the ocean looks, when it reverts to what it looks like in the pictures at the beginning of this post, is normal for this game. I accept that now, but I didn't at first. What I haven't accepted all along was HOW it looked; sort of an "I accept it but don't have to like it" kind of stance. I thought they could've done a better job of it (depicting ocean foam?). My ocean looks just as good as yours and Bleiente's when it cycles back (in my opinion, the way the ocean should look) to the other mode. I was excited about trying Bleiente's mod because I was under the impression that if I implemented it, I'd never have to see the "bad" side of the ocean again. But this is all a work in progress.. I'm, really, just a green pea when it comes integrating the realities & workings of SH4 & getting a sense of what works, what doesn't, what directions lead to dead-ends, etc. I've been with SubSim for, what, 10-12 years now & all that time, up until a month or so ago, it's been with SH3. Thanks to all you people & your assistance in helping me get a handle on SH4, I may actually get this game working to my satisfaction. It's already a lot better. Cheers..
Greystone is offline   Reply With Quote