Seaman

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray67
Maybe it was a temporary glitch
I went back and loaded the previous save "In base after mission" instead of "In base before mission" and got my crew back through that. I guess that means I don't have a usable career file to send you. I'll come back with the issue if it presents itself again.
If you like, pls send to me anyway. I can try to replicate a problem (let me know, if you remember, what changes you made).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray67
I am also getting warning messages about three .act files (action, camera-something and a third I can't remember off-hand. They started after installing SH3 Commander 3.2, but I don't know if that would be related or if it is a case of my SH3 install that has just been bollixed for other reasons. They don't seem to affect loading or playing of the game though. Your Commander is the only change I have made.
I suspect the latter. SH3Cmdr doesn't directly touch any .act files, but I know people from time-to-time post error screens when running SH3/GWX that refer to specific .act files. BBW I think is the expert on fault-finding those kinda errors.

The first q I'd ask though is have you (re)installed the GWX compatibility files? If you don't that will certainly cause random CTDs with GWX. And I think the camera file is one of them.

Either way, this problem may also be the cause of your crew config problem. :hmm:
Thanks for the reply. I'll mail them this evening (European Time) when I get back from work.

I did install the GWX compatibility files. I am running GWX2.1 so maybe if this problem persists I will install GWX3. I am hesitant about doing it since I had problems getting it to work on my Vista machine (if it ain't broke...) Also I am unsure about the effects of GWX3 graphics enhancements effects om my computer performance. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it. :-)