View Single Post
Old 08-10-12, 04:56 PM   #1
bob douglas
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0
Default so called mission editor

Ahoy Mates,

Hope someone out there has been able to get that blankey-blank mission editor to work like it should. I've patched my battlefront version 1 to 1.3 with the battlefront provided patch. Have tried to follow the 2 disjointed and overly complex instructions in the so called "help files". I can get the main menu to display My missions in episode 0 along with the mission info, and can even click on the start button. But can only see the 2D screen, nothing in the 3D screen area. And my boat does not appear on the 2D screen. So close, yet so far. I even downloaded the 1.4 patch just in case there were some additional instructions included in them, but after installing them, it would not appear to be the case. Not sure if it makes any difference, but my game version still says V1.3. Seeing that there are not a lot of other folks asking about mission editor problems, either I am missing something really simple, something really important is missing from the help files, or nobody is interested in creating their own missions. So, wahtever the reason, I hope SOMEBODY who has had and solved problems with the mission editor will throw me a life-vest and keep this game of mine afloat. It has great graphics and great potential, if I can just get the ME to work.

Thanks for any kind of help,
Bob D.
bob douglas is offline   Reply With Quote