View Single Post
Old 07-13-08, 02:40 PM   #55
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01

ps : @Peabody : how's your IJN campaign going ?
Well, Keltos, I'm not sure what I should do about the Jap campaign. With my limited knowledge it won't be a TM or OM or RSRD so I am a bit undecided as to what I should do. I commented before a big problem is things like your subs are German but my Campaign was not. I am playing it, it works up 1942, needs more work. And I thought I read a comment in one of your threads that someone was working on a Japanese Campaign????? Do you know?
And I don't know anything about the German Campaign. Is it mostly in the southern areas, and toward India? So if I built off of that I would have to add a lot of traffic in the Pearl, Solomons, etc. just like I am now. Some of the files will work ok on either Campaign, some will not.
I am basically making it like SH4 but using Jap sub and using semi-historical doctrine and attacking mostly Task Forces and some Supply missions. But if I make it too historical, it won't be much of a game.

I just went and looked at the German Campaign and there is no "grid" east of the Solomon Islands. Doesn't the game use the grid to assign missions? If so, I would even need to figure out how to add that, if it's possible. And some of the bases need to be changed. There is a German base at Rabaul. I'm sure it's just for gameplay because it was Axis controlled (Japanese).

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Last edited by peabody; 07-13-08 at 02:57 PM.
peabody is offline   Reply With Quote