View Single Post
Old 06-03-19, 04:17 PM   #100
atleiker
Watch

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

The front 1/3 of my U-boat is slightly warped and does not like to stay together and this is causing wear on the spot where the two parts come together at the upper deck.

The condition in which the product was shipped is a common complaint. No inserts and box contents strewn about the inside which for some has caused damage upon arrival. The box was supposedly designed to store the built u-boat in thirds along with all the other materials, but I've found this to be an unrealistic assumption on the designers' part so I've put mine on permanent display on a shelf.

I think this was the first foray into game design and kickstarting for these two and it shows in their lack of planning about storage and shipping as well as all of the rule changes that have occurred since initial release.

Still a compelling game, but one has to be able to deal with certain frustrations.

Personally, I think the app will be it's undoing and limit its longevity so I'm currently thinking about developing a variant that would do away with the app completely.
atleiker is offline   Reply With Quote