View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 12:23 PM   #4055
neocrife
Watch

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Great, good job ! Yes, the Stiebler patch and files add a surrender and request new orders option, among other good things.
Look at the readme file in his patch folder for details. Basically makes SH3 as close to AOD as you're going to get.

Questions answers:

- if you want to change the options you select, just copy the .exe from the GWX Stiebler folder back into the Stiebler patch folder (if it isn't still there), run the options selector and choose what you want or don't want, then copy this changed .exe file back into your GWX Stiebler folder.
I don't know if it's necessary, but it might be best to remove the GWX Stiebler folder from your mod list first, then do the above, then re-enable the GWX Stiebler folder again.
I don't know if a new .exe version placed into the folder would work without this step or not.
Guess you could try.

- any AI_sensors.dat file would go in your SH3/data/library path, of your main game install. You can place it there manually or via JSGME.
But to work, any new such file has to be named AI_sensors.dat. I.e, in your AI_Sensors_GWX.dat example, that file would have to be renamed AI_Sensors.dat and then placed in the location mentioned above.

- I have an old laptop where the NYGM 16k environment is the max it can handle, so sorry, I don't know much about wide screen or other environmental mods as I don't use them.

- Missed this earlier; your CO2 gauge should now read 02 instead. There is also an oxygen test you can do for the Hsie patch. See his readme for details.
Thanks for your help again.

I checked for some features like Stiebler fix for Radar on Turms but I dont find any modified conning towers (turms) files in my installation. Do I need to add it manualy ? Thought that everything needed was in the folder. Maybe I'm wrong. I didnt have any CTD but I enable the whole fix of the Hsie selector. Dont see any Fumo outside.

And really need a tips for 1920x1080 SH3 GWX V16B1 Stiebler if you can help me guys
neocrife is offline   Reply With Quote