Old 08-20-17, 02:06 PM   #5201
RampantParanoia
Watch

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
...Nvidia tweaks to SH3/SH4...

Also, don't forget about the Windows settings on the SH4.exe file itself, where you right-click SH4.exe, choose Properties from that menu, then the Compatibility tab, and click in the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" (you could the Administrator setting also), Apply, OK, and see what happens
Sorry I wasn't very clear, that's the thread I was talking about. I've been through it and tried all the settings advised, and tried every other combination I can think of to try to narrow it down.

I haven't done the .exe file settings actually though, I'll give them a go thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
...Have you over clocked your GPU at all ? If so perhaps this has effected some other settings.

Have you tried to Un-install the GPU drivers, then attempt a re-install via the nvidia website downloads section?

As often in my experience, the microsoft "updated" versions can cause adverse side effects to gaming etc.

I always use the offical drivers from Nvidia, and always decline the "Updated" versions.
It's a factory overclocked card, I haven't tweaked it myself though.

I only use the official nVidia drivers too, but haven't checked for updates in a little while. I'll do a complete uninstall and install the latest ones and see if that helps.