Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Sorry to seem so trival,
Don be sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
it's reported they give you version 1.3 (a poor excuse of the original version of the game....they should have at least given you v1.4). You don't get bumped up to 1.5 until you purchase the U-Boat Addon, at an additional cost.
I have the Uboat missions and it is installed on top of the normal silent hunter 4, i deleted the whole thing and did a entire new installation then i backed the entire game up. Then i tried the game without any mods, I tried various single missions first and then a career to make sure everything was working properly ....

I dint encounter any troubles what so ever so i went on and installed a clean jsgme and after that i placed a clean RFB 2.0 version + the patch in the mod folder; now i am running the game various time in single player with different ships and no problems what so ever and i also tried new careers with the previous ships that were crashing the game before with this mod. I can tell you that the game is not crashing anymore but i am not sure what i did different then before as far as i am aware i did the exact same thing except of the difference that i can play the game now without any issues , at least thus far.

Thanks for the assistance

best of regards

lhq.
LiquitHQ is offline   Reply With Quote