Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Tnx for use full links Gap...
My pleasure

Quote:
Just a small correction on this one.. Those are not min and max speeds...Those are max speeds for trim conditions A and B which are basically A-something like half full submarine and B- combat ready sub with max fuel, armament ect... Electric engine max speeds from your post are actually speeds with electric engines on surface...
Yep, initially I gave different sets of measures generical 'min' and 'max' attributions because I wasn't sure what they were relative to. Eventually I realized that 'Electric max' was actually electric propulsion on surface, but I was still unsure about the meaning of the two diesel speed sets. Thank you for clarifying

Quote:
RPM values shown in the submarine looks just fine but we can't be 100% sure because almost every gauge shows slightly different values, which is OK IMO...
maybe...

I have finally found the thread where I and Fifi discussed this topic. Please read the following post and further replies to it:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=314

Most differences between theoretical and practical (i.e. measured in game) engine rpm/speeds, might be well within a normal margin of error. Nonetheless, the 'back emergency' bell for both diesel and electric propulsions shows a consistent discrepancy from expected values, too high for being simply accounted as 'measurement error'

gap is offline   Reply With Quote