View Single Post
Old 08-15-17, 05:56 AM   #1
Hermansen
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default A new Subsim fan

Hi everyone, my name is Hermansen, I'm a 21 years old student from France, currently undergoing a foreign languages and international studies degree, I aspire to be a languages teacher, either English or French as foreign language while being a volunteer firefighter or an Army reserve serviceman ( currently prepairing my recruitment process ).

I'm a huge Militaria, Roleplay games, Airsoft ( doing some modern reenactment ) and in general everything related to the military life as well as the emergency services enthusiast, I have discovered SH3 two years ago, starting with a stock game campaign which ended sadly in early 1944 due to a computer malfunction, I'm planning to start a GWX campaign again.

I discovered Subsim through it's French counterpart ( Mille-Sabord.com, even though I'm not a registered member ) and I decided to keep myself in touch with all the modding projects displayed in Subsim ( such as the Wolves of the Kayser mod for SH4 ).

Hope my introduction wasn't too long, I'm glad to be now part of this community,if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great day.

Hermansen