View Single Post
Old 01-16-18, 12:15 PM   #1556
tAKticool47
Bosun

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Need some help--

Hi guys...

...so I was having this problem before this latest RA upgrade. I installed it hoping it would fix it but it didn't. You guys might remember I was having problems last year , particularly with the Seawolf-class submarine, but I eventually reinstalled everything step-by-step-by-meticulous-step and it was working fine. But eventually...after a month or two...

A lot of non-sub vessels crash upon loading. The Udaloy and the Bergamini (which I would really, really like to use, often) crash always after I load them. Quick Mission, in a custom mission, makes no matter. The loading bar loads 3/4 of the way and then stops, and then after a second, Windows Crash. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL and stop the process from the task manager.

Now it just happened with an MH-60.

A week ago, I tried on a whim to go into the Win-10-Support folder, copy the DLL and paste it like it suggests.... Presto! Fixed and Udaloy/Bergamini worked! Next time I turned on my computer, though, same thing, crashing. And when I try copy-and-paste again, no dice.

Something is up, any ideas? Nearly all the other vessels work (I can't say I tried them ALL but no other ones have crashed that I recall.)

Thanks again
tAKticool47 is offline   Reply With Quote