View Single Post
Old 03-28-18, 05:24 PM   #18
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
edit> Nice tutorial video against a straight running surface ship. Your use of the Narrowband screen was great. I'd love to see one of your manual TMA videos against a maneuvering enemy sub at depth however. Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, could you link it?
Thx but it wasn't straight running surface ship. This ship has made turn couple minutes ago.
I have YT channel but im not experienced video maker

My DW playlist

BTW Red book was writen to Sub Command. This game had much easier TMA because legs were always exactly where they should to be. In DW (with RA mod) situation is little bit different.

Quote:
See the RedBook pg 13 for the Figure 1.6.3 referred to above. It basically shows the dual array hits as a sequence of triangulations which when connected together form a pretty accurate solution based on just the last two or three hits of the TMA sequence.

The above makes perfect sense to me. Now what happens after Torps are in the water is a different discussion, but the TMA solution offered above by dual-array contacts on just the last two or three hits is perfectly valid.
Now you know what to do and how to do so... please show me this on my previous screenshot

You have above dual and even triple sensor legs on one tracked target

Last edited by p7p8; 03-28-18 at 05:37 PM.
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote