Old 09-17-15, 04:16 AM   #1
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1
Default JCWolf 1920 x 1080 Resolution Mod 2015

JCWolf 1920 x 1080 Resolution Mod 2015

Introduction

it was a long time before I returned here just to find that the core people that I knew once are still here rolling and pushing this community ahead, I remember the days I started working on Mods and the help that I've got here to improve and develop better stuff, those days are gone but not forgotten.

What makes one return, or one day start cleaning his PC desk and finding things like GWX CD, or Mods that one downloaded or a CD full of his own works just to feel how great those days felt, the fun of creating stuff, the joy of playing the game, just to see a simple game with good based gameplay turn into a fever and from there to a totally better game in every detail...

For those little things I've returned, facts are facts, and since I installed again SH III in my PC, the same "fever" returned as whel and here am I again along side with people and friends that I know for a long time and that I missed a lot !

Times changed

Yeah, they changed a lot !

The fact is that lots of things changed since those days, so the Mods and people , we grow up, we get different likes and most of us changed life and life style, family , kids, all that have changed , but the love for this site and game didn't, why I can not say, I gladly see that new people are coming in, new blood and new moding chances, new styles new everything for this game...

...You guys the younger ones don't know the impact that for example flakmonkey new interior had when it came out, and now we have those plus torpedo and rest compartments...

All this is important , to show you guys what its done, and most important what can be achieved by a group of people when they decide to do or change something...

My working Plans

After a couple of days playing , the same fever that got me into modding in he first place made me decide to do it again, so I will start with a rather simple Mod a Wide Screen 1920 x 1080 resolution in game menus and screens Mod...I have been assembly notes and resources, data and information to do it for 4 or 5 days already, and still need to get some more stuff and return to what I knew at the time of my last U-Boat III Alpha Version, but I am almost there...some stuff that I thought it was lost wasn't after all just hidden from my eyes and after finding those things everything turned a lot more easier..

So hold on there guys...Cause the rust is being removed and this U-boat is getting ready for again sail to the Atlantic Ocean !

Present work done or almost completed

Intro screen

Main menu screen

Academy screen

Navigation Map screen

I would love to find a way of posting smaller images to link to this ones but have no idea on how to do it...

Stay tuned guys...

Regards
JCW

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm

Last edited by JCWolf; 10-08-15 at 09:08 PM.
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote