gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10
Quote:
You mean that sh5.exe from cd game?
no it works fine with the patched .exe, the one stored in your HD

Quote:
But this address does not exist! Maybe it 0x197A40? The fact that the last character in the address, only digital, there are no letters. And this digit only 0. Or am I not looking? I use the hex editor in CFF explorer.
the address is correct, at least it was for me. Any hex editor should do the job. I used this one:

http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delph...vi32/xvi32.htm

now some reports from my testing:

it works!
Finally it is nice to see the ship class on the notepad not flashing, but staying there until you change bearing. More, your sonarman is no longer prone to loose the contact, when requested to follow it, and active sonar is working as it should (accurate range comman never worked for me).
There are some issues too:

- Dunno if it is related with the exe patching, but after giving the command "follow closest target" my sonarman keeps reporting its bearing even when I use manually the sonar. Not really a big issue, but it is is kinda weird, especially because I'm able to change the sensor bearing, looking for another target, whilst he keeps reporting the first one. TDW, do you think it is possible to trigger the follow target script off when clicking on the sonar, or at least when changing its bearing?

- I tested the patch with your torpedo tutorial mission. By using the sonar manually I could hear a ship on bearing 60, and see its class (a merchant), in the notepad on the top left corner (the one with the send to TDC button). That's ok: it was the armless merchant you wisely put in the mission for us Kaulen-to-be to learn how to manage TDC. The weird thing is that by looking in the notepad I could spot another merchant, located more or less at bearing 180, though I couldn't hear it. Did you put a phantom vessel too, in that mission, or what? This is my mods list:

SH5.exe patch to fix broken hydrophone station
NewUIs_TDC_6_4_0_t9_ByTheDarkWraith
Hydro_mod
SUB_hyd_fix_SH5
sobers realistic hydrophone operator SH5
U-boat Historical Specifications 1.4
FX_Update_0_0_15_ByTheDarkWraith
FX_Update_0_0_15_BARF_1_3_Full_Fix
FX_Update_0_0_15_UHS_Fix
Depth_Keeping_Problem_UHS_patch_HB_1_0_0_TheDarkWr aith
IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
IRAI_0_0_30_No_hydrophone_on_surface_No_Aircraft_s potting