Thread: KSDCommander
View Single Post
Old 03-02-16, 10:34 AM   #22
Warham
Helmsman

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

I do not know whether there is a save game information about the current location of the player. If there is then possible. But the location, in any case be updated only after the player will save game. What exactly it is possible to make a map of sunken by players ships But in any case I do not have time right now to implement it.

What would I like to do in the near future is the visualization of awards and ranks. On the basis of KSDKommander I also developed program named IL2CareerGenerator for IL2 Battle for Stalingrad game. In this program camrade Ansirial made visualization of awards. And also i have psd file with Kriegsmarine uniform but its not finish yet.

In SH rewarding made very bad. The game rewarding captain by same medals after each patrol. And as far as I know modders cant do anything about it. So I want to make the system on which the program itself will provide rewards based on points of merits and tonnage.

Those awards that you see in the game and that will be in the program will be different. With this I can not do anything. But I will make the option "show those awards that gave the game" or "show those awards that gave program." Everyone chooses what he wants to see. But for me i want Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Goldenem Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten

Warham is offline   Reply With Quote