View Single Post
Old 05-07-08, 05:20 AM   #77
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default reply

- danurve - on page 1 of this thread, read it all about mods I used to shoot those screenies, but I will say it, sukhoi's das boot officers mod

- linerkiller - read the page 1 of this thread, please, but since I love explaining everything, this is an effect mod, effect like explosions, smokes, bubbles, supermans, so it has nothing to do with submarines folder or I wrote about the sea folder on page 1 of this thread ,the sea folder that is in this mod, so the folders that are used for ai schnellboat mod(the one that modifies the schnell boat for ai)

EDIT:
"or if you like sboat mod(the one when you hide in little gulfs and strike from darkness and when you hit your own torpedo with a boat)."
Sorry, just realized there are new sounds, ofcourse, dumb me, and effects for the sboat mod. The one from mikhail. So, no, I think this is not compatible to Mikhails Sboat mod.. Sorry again.. Maybe I'll ask Mikhail to make it compatible with this mod.. Or if someone knows him, maybe suggest it to him. Thanks in advance..

- everybody - all the work I did is I made this mod compatible to GWX 2.1 and the smokes, all other stuff like those big fat explosions are the work of the grand master of the vampires.. no no.. a work of the Racerboy..
again, as I stated in the readme.. "any God or man made mod on this Earth" - this is a quotation from page 1 of this thread
p.s. no, I'm not a worshipper of racerboy, I just told it the way I feel it's funny.. read the darn readme :rotfl:

- page 1 of this thread

- privateer - I thought they would delete themselves when they reach max.. I sent about 70%.. ;(
- a6intruder - please read the wind affect explanation, it is not possible, but I'm trying.. I tried yesterday with some properties from the smoke exhaust mod from Rb, as you know it is affected by the wind.. the problem is that that smoke from exhaust is leaning in one direction and then is treated as a float.. gotta try more to be shure, but I feel it's impossibile.. you are a real intruder, you know

- myxhale - thanks for the screenie, I saw couple of cops just now

- planes on techno parties - so it was an unknown effect, heh?

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-07-08 at 09:42 AM. Reason: mistake
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote