View Single Post
Old 07-31-17, 10:35 AM   #1534
tAKticool47
Bosun

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default A few bugs-

Hi there... was hoping for some help with a few bugs I have experienced.

I just installed the newest update of Reinforce Alert (is it 1.42b? I think?) - but it did not fix the issues I have had since RA installation.

One is more serious- generally when I play as a Seawolf-class sub, I can't reload the torpedo tubes. The Seawolf-class has 8 tubes, and I can pick whatever I want to load the tubes with in the pre-mission , but after firing a tube, they won't reload. Let me backtrack. First, I can't flood a tube - if I press the Flood button, immediate crash. So I usually just right click a target and Fire tube # @ that target. Then it will flood, equalize, etc. fire the weapon fine. Afterwards, the tube is totally unusable. I can physically go to the bottom tube selection and click to put a weapon in it, but it will not actually load. I can't flood or deflood, can't pressurize, can't establish the "interlocks" -- I basically only get 8 shots with a Seawolf. And as I said, if I were to try to manually flood a tube, instant crash. Does not happen with the Los Angeles class. Although some Russian subs I have noticed, I can't flood a tube at all, I can press all day, nothing happens.

The other thing I've noticed is, I can't play some platforms. The Udaloy and Italian ship for example, instant crashes. last version of RA, this version, same thing. Instant crashing.

Any advice here? Something I can do to fix? Or am I just SOL? Thanks much.
tAKticool47 is offline   Reply With Quote