View Single Post
Old 02-23-13, 07:28 PM   #40
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
My theory is the following: sometimes I only have time to do a short flight so the 737 would be perfect and BA uses them, however sometimes I do have time to do long flights and I like twin engine aircraft so the 777 is the best for me.
I fly the 737-600, 700, 800 and 900, as the original topic said. The 900 is certified for ER. One can fly it all across europe, if wanted, and open ocean. Depending on configuration and series, the range varies between 3800 and 7200 miles. The 900 is one quarter longer in length and can have almost twice as many passengers than the 600.

Quote:
The reason I fly the level D 767 mainly is because I do have PSS 777 but don't think much of it the 767 does give me more.
Expect to start thinking in different dimensions once you met Mr. 737NGX. the 747 and 767 for FS9 cannot keep up with it.

Quote:
Just wondering if your E1150 still runs on coal ? or have you upgraded it to oil fired now?
I simply do not need mobile communication, anmd I hate the idea to be available around the clock for just everybody, everywhere. Nothing worse than to sit in the woods and enjoying time, myself and nature, and then some stupid phone call comes in. The E1150 does what it should: allow me to call from underway if an emergency or important thing shows up. It has a good sound quality and very long standing time. Plus the construction looks really sexy, in silver or in red. For my taste it still is one of the best looking phones on the market.

And it has a cheap price. No way I will ever pay hundreds of Euros for a smartphone - and every two or three years a new one, since the battery or something else is failing.

Honestly said, I think the whole telephone market is just nuts and insane. And most people using these things, have little interesting things to say, which makes it even worse. But worst of course is the combination of cellphone plus female, because females talk just for the sake of talking. All day long. And on. And on.

I have a 15 Euro Prepaid card. Usually I get a new one every two years or so. That desperately I need a cellphone, you see.

I tell you what, my home phone (wire) is black-listed. One day I just got so pissed to be called several times per week for advetising, lottery games and some super-important polling, that I blocked all incoming numbers. From then on, only numbers I have marked for access, can get through: telephones of my family, friends, and the city, which allows local offices, doctor, craftsmen calling back and such to reach me. The rest of the world is out. It is very peaceful again over here. I love it. And every telephone ring is sounding friendly, becasue I know for sure it is a close friend or family, not just anyone calling because he is bored and I should entertain him. The service costs me three Euros per months, but its worth it to me. Considering that I pay money for not taking damage to my privacy, it nevertheless is a wrong situation, but I cannot help to cure the bads of the world on the fly.
Quote:
Thanks for all the advice skybird its been a great help.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-23-13 at 07:39 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote