Old 12-15-09, 08:49 PM   #56
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0
Default From

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritmeister View Post
I was reading thu the english mini manual at lunch time here and it seems to indicate the importance of the radio messaging structure within the mod. A lot of the time I DO like to play with german voices and enligh subtext (mostly for atmosphere) Are the messages in English? The examples in the manual are in German ( which unfortunatley I do not read). Hopefully the photo clips are jeust that way to avoid two complete mini manuals.

Just from readin this looks like one great mod! Thank you all!
Hello Ritmeister,

if you choose your speech settings like this:

you will read English text in the textbox and receive radio messages in English:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritmeister View Post
As more guys download and install this fine looking mega mod, can we get some reports on how various other smaller mods work withing the structure of this one. Peronally I've become addicted to some of the enhanced dameage mods and Raphael's locked GUI interface. It would be interesting so see what's compatable and what's not. or

Thanks again modders!

You know there's just that "something" about SH3 that keeps drawing you back over and over. There's an underlying tension of being the hunter AND the hunted that just isn't there in SH4.

We have placed English PDF-Manuals for most of the MODs into their documentation folders. Please keep the mouse staedy at each MOD and read the QuickInfo. Then rightclick the desired MOD and open the concerning "ReadMe"PDF-File.

Gretz Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote