View Single Post
Old 07-05-18, 09:45 AM   #7
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
I should make videos .. the arcade version of the game should not be an option I am seeing bastanko as I am a hardcore simmer without all the bull**** all you Whiney ass simmers should learn concept's .. and when you do the game will become fun
Your attitude for the game is surely right, but keep this in mind: Can you ask an interested newbie to start the game and soon get familiar with Manual TDC, Real Navigation, ordering the crew correclty (which is far from intuitive) etc. ? Methink not.

After one has played with enemy marks on the map display, with Auto TDC (which is not intuitive either), the crazy procedure in using the deck gun, playing without RN, all which corrisponds to 30% realism, after running it in 'arcade' as you say, one can get a good overall idea of SH5 and FROM THERE stepping upwards to better challenges.
That's to say you learn to walk before running like Usain Bolt.

But go ahead: I really would appreciate more updated videos for SH5
On the other hand, videos - even the best ones - are not the taste of everyone. I for example whish there would be a really good overall manual for the game, transcending the trashbin Ubisoft manual...This would for sure reduce substantially very noob questions about the game, although I don't see a problem with that.

Cheers,

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-05-18 at 09:55 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote