View Single Post
Old 05-07-17, 03:50 PM   #6
Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

Yeah, the funny thing is my biggest gripe was the SJ radar shutting off when a wave broke over it, and the crew AI not having enough sense to turn it back on after the wave passed. The actually fixed that (hooray!) but in the process added a new bug with the sweep hiccup passing 000 on every cycle. And failed to fix the reversed PPI/Ascope or make the default the PPI when you click the radar button or get rid of the automatic focus when changing to the PPI scope.

Anyway, back to the mission editor, had a few minutes to kill this morning so I started opening some of the 41 missions, then when I got to the 42 missions I got;

ERROR: random group 42b_Jap_TroopConvoys_001 contains an invalid class entry PLConteVerde!!!

(in addition to their 7s with the funny crossbar, Europeans are fond of using exclamation marks by firing them from a scattergun)

Followed by 002, 003, couple dozen repetitions of similar errors!!! and after clicking through all of those it loaded the mission without crashing. After that I tried the problem child, EastAsiaCampaign.mis, and this time it decided to load that one without crashing. I dunno, maybe the new mission editor only works on Sundays or something.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote