View Single Post
Old 06-12-18, 06:32 PM   #110
Mspot
Bosun

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Nice work.

Problem: I just completed a mission -- last night -- in the Virginia off the Norwegian coast near Bergen. After completing, I clicked through the various buttons in order to proceed to the next phase when, at the last screen shown prior to being released to transit, there was no button to click. No 'Next', 'Okay'. Nothing. Had to alt-F4 out. I opened the game moments ago, went to load the Virginia save file (2004 campaign) and see a beautiful ocean view -- sky, sunrise or sunset, on the top of the image and ocean along the bottom of the image. No buttons, no nothing else.

[I just opened the game and attempted to do the same with the Seawolf file saved. Same glorious image].

***Never mind. I had attempted a small tweak to one of the playable files. That tweak caused the problems. Problem fixed.***
Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: to every man upon this earth death come soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods.

Last edited by Mspot; 06-12-18 at 06:53 PM.
Mspot is offline   Reply With Quote