View Single Post
Old 02-25-19, 11:44 AM   #6705
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Could be. But you are ignoring the possibility that these children are being used by political operatives to further an agenda which they probably don't understand.

They are asking for Feinsteins' endorsement of the Green New Deal. Have you read it? It is an impossibility. They probably agree with without any knowledge the environmental part of the GND, but what would they know about economics, engineering and world trade. This so called 'deal' is a fairy tale that does more harm than good. It shows quite clearly that some people (not all) involved in the climate change debate cannot be taken seriously. It also exposes the true nature of some peoples' agenda. I don't believe for a second that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gives two figs about the environment. What she and people like her care about is political power. And that goes for people on the left and the right. Everything that politicians do is tainted by....politics.

I think I am a fairly open minded person. When people find something that they disagree with and have no answer for...conspiracy.., even in a joking way.. But facts tell a different story and they are not hard to find out. Internet baby!

Here is a pretty interesting article by someone with a bit of experience. Worth a read. Patrick J. Deneen has taught at Princeton, Georgetown, and now Notre Dame. These are some of the more liberal universities in the US. It should be noted that this was written 3 years ago. It hasn't gotten any better.

This is the end game of the current Liberal universities. Highly educated know nothings who cannot ask a meaningful question or refuse to think in a critical way. Which brings us back to the GND. Even the slightest application of logic and common sense would and should produce a comedic response. But I'll bite my tongue.

My belief is that if anything meaningful is going to be accomplished it has to be profitable. And it can't have any involvement from the governments. That is the kiss of death and the magnet for corruption. The most innovative solutions always come without political interference. Keep the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezs as far away as possible.

But what do I know....I'm just an old guy in a rocking chair.
I tried to edit it, but I agreed with too much of what you said

If all thinking is just a matter of deductions how did these left wing people come up with such crazy ideas? Are they trying to fool us by fooling themselves?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..