View Single Post
Old 11-09-14, 10:43 AM   #72
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiator View Post
Парни, я не слишком обнаглею, если тоже попрошусь на сходку? Как выразился Саня - "поговорить с единомышленниками всегда есть о чём" К тому есть много вопросов по S3D и другим трудно понимаемым для моего гуманитарного мозга вещам, хотелось бы поспрашивать о тех или иных моментах матерых специалистов

Guys, I will not be too arrogant, if'll ask to the meeting, too? In the words of Sanya - "talk to like-minded people always have something" Besides, there are a lot of questions on S3D and other difficult to understand things for my humanitarian brain, I would like to ask around about certain moments of experienced professionals
Полагаю, что можно и пересечься. А почему бы и нет? Это не главное, главное, что бы я смог вырваться. График работы весьма плотный и не стабильный в связи с переездом "конторы", не всё от меня зависит..... Но в любом случае, я буду стараться. По ближе к дате я сообщу в приват, тогда я сам обо всём буду уже в курсе.
+++++++++++++++
I believe that it is possible and to cross. And why not? This is not the main thing, the main thing that I could escape. Schedule is very tight and stable in connection with the move "office", not everything depends on me ..... Anyway, I will try. Upon closer to the date, I'll let you know in private, then I did everything would already know.

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote