Old 10-24-17, 10:54 AM   #12
KirinFrost
Helmsman

Downloads: 73
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi KF
Real Navigation is just an optional mod that comes with TWOS and is not compulsory.
In other words if Real Navigation is not enabled you have your sub showing on the map which you can then use waypoints to plot your course exactly the same as you are now doing in your current game.
Other optional mods from a separate download are available to enhance your game.
Auto TDC can be used with or without the 3 circles.
Manual TDC can be turned on or turned off.
Everything you are trying to achieve in your game play can be done with the TWOS mega mod and 100% stability.

This is a mod that gives aditional orders to each crew mans avatar.
Currently used in sobers mega mod but removed from TWOS because of suspected stability problems.

Do not install your game in the Program Files (x86) directory if possible because it is restrictive.
Peter
Ah thanks for the info

And yea i heard about the problems when installing in c drive. Thus i have moved it to d drive lol.

And by the way does anyone know what will happen to my campaigns right now since im using Open horizons II no stupid tonnage bar mod?

The number of crosses given now for each sub campaign doesnt seem correct and probably will not fill the crosses bar completely. Will my game still auto progress to the next campaign i wonder? :O

I dont wanna use the silentotto cheat just to progress to the next campaign lol. I want a continuous one
KirinFrost is offline   Reply With Quote