View Single Post
Old 04-02-14, 12:48 PM   #6
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
I think it would be great to have one mod that just adds all the new ships and aircraft to the game that the modders have added over the years.
many are part of larger mods but for those who like to play the basic stock game or with limited mods, it would be a very desirable new added content mod.
Yes, I agree. Be interesting to locate that beta Hitman mentioned. Seems to me I saw something similar.

Quote:
I like to think of the best mods as a buffet line where you take what you like and plug it in without it being bundled with increased difficulty.
I have done this many times for my own personal mods

Quote:
as to something new for a mod, I see a true separated engines mod and a true separated scopes mod so they don't always get destroyed together as one. for instance if fired upon after being spotted, you lose one scope and you lose both even if the other isn't extended then the engines are the same, lose one lose both. maybe an indestructible obs scope would be a good solution?
Sounds interesting.

Quote:
something of personal frustration to me is the rudder being destroyed, I would love an indestructible rudder mod so the damage you receive affects the engines only.
As does this one

------------------

One thing that was started but never finished was Captain America's Officer's Quarter Interior: Here

Back in the Day

Last edited by ReallyDedPoet; 04-02-14 at 01:46 PM.
ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote