View Single Post
Old 05-07-19, 11:20 AM   #26
Kloef
Weps

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

This game needs time, there are already mods and the dev is online on Discord and listens and appriciates the ideas and bug reporting . There have been multiple patches since launch ( 4 patches in 1 week) that make the game better. But yeah, you have to complain about flags. I don't get what drives people like you to post this.

The title of this topic is just to invoke reactions, in my opinion you have no valid reason to title it like that.

I'm glad i'm one of the people helping to develope the game, i also like the concept of UBOAT. It's something else and a very real part of normal submarine operations often overlooked in simulators.

So for me it fills a niche, i think the price is very cheap and it'll all be alright in the end.

Also i like to be involved in developing this game, i've been on the UBOAT Discord Channel since day 1 almost a year and a half ago and just to see the work done already gives me hope for this game. This isn't just a Fallout Shelter game, we got some really high level conversations and improvements going on, that might surprise you..

http://www.dutchsubmarines.com/

Last edited by Kloef; 05-07-19 at 11:53 AM.
Kloef is offline   Reply With Quote