Old 04-27-10, 10:39 AM   #75
Stronghold
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini View Post
Thanks by the feedback mate!
The way you describe how you use it and yours results is the way the mod was made and intent to. I mean, the idea is that ppl that have monitors with native resolutions more than 1360x768 just let the monitor itself rescale it and it's ready to run.

The mouse trail on right side on some screens were left there intentionaly, as they don't affect the game in any way. Indeed, it's very easy to fix, just add the right tga (black effect, wood effect or any other that you like) for each screen that yet don't have it as described on the readme and so on. For me isn't really necessary because they don't affect the game as i said. But will be good if someone could just finish it.
Black or wood effect would be great, the same way you've implemented those to Attack Periscope, Observation Periscope, Binoculars Navigation Map and Attack Map. If I am not wrong, Crew/Damage management and Orders pages are the only ones that causes mouse trails on the right side of the screen. I would really like to "solve" those problems, but I don't have any experience in modding. Hands placement of the stopwatch are wrong in my game as well, I forgot to tell you that. Like you've said, I really hope myself as well that someday somebody will fix or fill right side of Crew/Damage management and Orders pages.