Old 01-25-09, 10:16 AM   #10
Bullethead
Storm Eagle Studios

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carotio
A game which takes place in my home waters..... :p
I'm afraid the only Danish vessels in the game are the Horn Reef and Vyl lightships, though .

Anyway, there's a demo if you want to check it out. It's actually the full game, but only a little bit of it works until you give us money, after which we unlock the rest of it.

In the demo, you can play all the canned scenarios, but most of them only work for 10 minutes. This is mostly so you can take a look at the visuals and see what sorts of ships are in the game.

However, there are 2 small demo scenarios that run until the bitter end: a 1 on 1 duel and a small thing with 1 DD, 1 CL, and 2 BBs on each side.

Also, the scenario "Jutland at 1548" runs for 20 minutes in the demo. This scenario is full battle of Jutland starting at the moment the BCs opened fire on each other. It's got both battlefleets in the distance for you to look at, but they can't get into the fight in 20 minutes. However, you can fight a large portion of the Run to the South, with ALL the ships that were actually there. You can also ignore the fighting and try your hand at deploying the Grand Fleet, for instance.

There are 2 options for buying the game: standard and pro. I really don't advise getting the standard, because it lacks the scenario editor found in the pro version. Plus, it's more expensive to upgrade the standard than it is to get the pro to begin with.
Bullethead is offline   Reply With Quote