Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 03-21-24, 11:36 AM   #252
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

In the near future, they will put you in chains and pull you before a court if your fridge looks like this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/mjC83PrMMxE?feature=shared

Here in my place I would not even know where to buy meat in formats like that. 7 of 8 butchers have shut down in town, most supermarkets have reduced or already abandoned meat or plan to do so, and it gets so expensive intentionally that nobody can afford it anymore.

A drugged population is a sick population is a weak population is a population easier to control is a popuation that is easier to milk coins from.

Its threatening.

They want us all to eat dirt and spend much money of severe drugs that make us addicted junkeys. We should eat insect flour. Undigestable plants filled with chemical toxines, carcinogenes, pesticides (build by plants mind you) and a dozen further categories of toxines and anti-nutrients that make us ill, and probably cause the great lion's share of modern civilizational deseases that hautn the world everywhere where Western diet rules have taken over. They have a million of rotten, foul excuses for their dirty deeds. And they are all lies. There is probably no other issue in the last 100 years where people have been so fundamentally lied to and manipulated as the claims about 'nutritious' plant-based diets and veganism and vegetarianism.

I just learned that even the much hailed "mediterranean diet" and the often claimed benefit of olive oil - are constructed myths. Yes, they used poliv eoil in acnient times. But not for eatinglk they did not eat it - but for bidy cleaning. They poiled thmsleves with it, and then sacratched the oils film of their skin again with a sharp blad,e comoaravle to a razor. THAT IS what olive oil was used for in ancient Greece and Rome! And the "mediterranean diet" ä- bases on food habit exlcusively in parts of Crete and some small regions in southern Italy. Spoain, france, the rest of Italy and Greece, the Adratic states, Turkey, the Middle, East North Africa - the VERY DIFFERENT diets from all these regions are not reflected in the "mediterranean diet". They constructed this myth, in the 70s. And with assistance from advertizing experts. Mediterranean diet is an urban-mythological construct.

Dont be surprised - I mean even Santa Claus is just a Coca-Cola man.