View Single Post
Old 04-17-08, 12:04 AM   #13
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Thanx

I'd just like to take a minute to thanx all you guys on the GWX team for all the hard work and all the long hours you've spent on the GWX Mod project over the years. It is really an amazimg piece of work! You know, while I'm at it . I would also like to give thanx to all the other modders out there too. Ya'll have made SHIII a great experence. I would guess that without the collective effords from everyone, from
the modders to the players who just like to post their tips and their experences in SHIII, to this forum, I might have switched back to being a FALCON 4.0 pilot again !! If ya ever find yourself in Baltimore Md. let me know. The First beer is on me .

After finishing this current patrol, I plan to update to GWX 2.1. I would still like to use a few aditional mods. They consist of :
  1. Water Stream for U-boats Ver.4
  2. GWX Inhanced Dammage
  3. Improved Smoke Ver. 1.1
  4. the Radio Log Expanded Mod
  5. Torpedo Dammage Final Ver. 2.0
  6. Thomsen's Sound Pack 2
My question is ... ( drum roll please ) ... does anyone know if these mods are compatable with or are incorperated in GWX 2.1 and not needed? For example. I Believe OLC's Environment Mod Final ( which I use now ) is incorperated into GWX 2.1 ( I think I read that right in the txt file that came with that mod ). Well anyway thats about all I have for now. Again many thanx to all. Happy hunting and don't forget me on the beer !! Jerry
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote