View Single Post
Old 10-31-07, 09:54 PM   #59
fatty
The Old Man

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaves
Granted although the constant drinking effects your liver and your doctor informs you not to drink ever again. Meanwhile your endless supply of scotch takes up all the room in your house and you are forces to start giving it away but more keeps appearing and you don't seem to be able to make a dent in the supply.

Giving up you move out into a small appartment living under where a really bad heavy metal band is on constant band practice.

I wish Das Boot had a happier ending.
Granted: the movie ending changes, but so does history! U-96 makes it back to port, there is much rejoicing, and the crew sets out on many more succesful patrols. Doenitz gets his demands for a sizable u-boat fleet met and the Third Reich successfully strangles the lifeline to the U.K. Sea Lion is an utter success and the U.K. falls. Building an unstoppable momentum, Hitler conquers Canada, the U.S., the Soviet Union, and soon nothing is left to keep German and Japanese clutches away from Australia. The entire world is subjugated under the iron rule of the swastika for centuries to come, all because you wanted to change a silly old movie.

I wish I could fast-forward through the next month of school to vacation.