View Single Post
Old 10-07-05, 09:19 AM   #4
Damo1977
Captain

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog
While in their prime, the 'classic' Waffen SS divisions were certainly an elite and extremely successful fighting force. However, it is grossly inaccurate to extend this characterisation of the rest of the SS. At it's height the Waffen SS numbered some 950,000 men, of whom a large number were conscripts from both Germany and abroad; not volunteers, let alone 6 foot Aryan volunteers.
BAH!!!!!!!PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! 6 foot Aryan volunteers is what we read in Australia (whats that blonde haired blue eyed). That comment makes me so angry, and yet be quiet. I must say Abraham has found the information, but yet not all in my eyes. It is only one sentence, that needs to be said or read. And than ..............

*editor note*
The SS Oath...............That I decided against typing

\"If man is called to be to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well\"

Martin Luther King, Jr
Damo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote