propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
another FOTRS .63 feature....
July 4, 1944, approx 135-25 E 32 N
i just successfully attacked and evaded a task force when a troop ship convoy shows up, traveling approx course 225. i am evading NW (approx 310). everything sloooooows doooown. SH4 actually CTD...twice.

on the third try, i evaded way-north (nautical term) before RTB-Midway. the whole way east the most TC i could use was 128. SH4 acted as it did before LAA and GameBoost, etc. it was really weird.

trying to make it back to Midway after a very successful patrol.

what should i look for in the convoy.mis file?
We probably have something gone whacky around there... maybe one of those errant TaskForces that cdrsubron7 kept finding that was just over the horizon, hard to say... I'll look through things also, but you're after the 44a layer files... - but to be certain, you were off the Eastern coast of Shikoku / Kyushu (Bungo Suido)? - and you went toward Honshu to avoid at first? It might also be a "conflict" between the new 44a_Jap_HarborTraffic file, and the whole-game Jap_HarborTraffic file, which torpedobait help us find out about a couple of weeks ago... Myoko Harbor is a mess until the next update... I'm trying now to get a fix completed, but if it looks like I'll miss the next update, we'll do a "Kile the Jap_HarborTraffic File!" temporary fix, and leave the real fix for the next round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
THAT, is an American Elco class PT boat. NOT a Kraut Schnellboot.
Das ist richtig, mein herr! - we haven't figured out what prize we'll give out for that, but it'll be ~good~...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote