Old 10-18-17, 06:07 AM   #146
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Hi guys, sorry for the late replies, but RL came into the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
So, another argument to not use any halo for sectorial lighthouses (like La Vieille) !
Quote:
@ gap : I'm waiting for the working lanterns in order to use the node for the portholes i'm going to add to the hull !
I have created a simple new model for the sidelights, and I am planning to do the same for masthead and stern lights.
The new sidelights look nice; I have set their minimum rendering dimension to 1 pixel but indeed, without a halo effect, they are hardly visible from a distance.
Today I will make one last attempt at fixing the night-triggered halos. If it wont work, I will scrap them and send you the working lights without halo.

Quote:
BTW, could you create a correct 3D porthole for me, with the light texture I have shown you a few posts before ? (you can find this texture on a transparent background in the .dat file of an enlighted ship of GWX 3.0)
Okay, no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
I'm sending you an up-to-date version with improved funnels, reworked lifeboats (there was a bug), repainted rails and with some details repositioned:
Got it
gap is offline   Reply With Quote