Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
[EDIT]

It's redundant, I find the same problem here but without final solution:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=198603

------------

I have found a single *.cfg file with config entries for destroyed marks. I will compare the versions 7.4.2 and 7.5.0 and adjust the file in 7.5.0 if they are different. I will report here if it works. However if the mod author TheDarkWraith found it appropriate to change it, then there must be a reason

By judging from the look, TWoS is using a map background different from the stock game and also uses different mark styles (e.g. the torpedo line is not a yellow line but a grey - - - - line, I guess all other marks have been redone). I have never noticed missing destroyed marks in TWoS (I see them during campaign), but they are not saved together with supermarks IIRC; I will take notice next time I sink a ship...

Overall the problem is a very small one because the Captain Log will report all sunken ships anyway, and if need be one can still put a manual mark - or supermark - for sunken ships.
What about if we change just the Destroyed ship marks tga files????

Maybe that fixes the issue , I mean if the file name is the same you can just change the file name to tga in the cfg file , this way the game will use the new tga markers instead the new ones!!!

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote