Mate

Downloads: 138
Uploads: 0
Default periscope problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
To speed things up when you play, go and take a look at my new GUIDE here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=236272

Once in the bunker you can set your Gameplay Options, you can switch off Manual targetting, and disable most realistic options. There is no need to consider TWoS as a hyper realistic thing. Even without realism TWoS plays much better than the stock game.

But just know that if you put everything to 100 or 90+ (I would at least keep the outside camera on, also for checking my deck gun which doesn't always reposition well), then be aware that TWoS is close to perfect realism. You can set it like that, but fortunately you don't have to.

Also to speed things up (that's what you want, right?) , make use of the various *Automation* scripts in the game, e.g. when leaving harbours so you don't have to plot the courses, for some defensive manoeuvres that will be done automatically etc. Take a look at it.

Hi, I have a problem with the observation periscope and also with the attack one. When I'm with one of them, they come out in their position higher up. And then they will not let me down and they have almost no route. I have the mod The wolfes of steel v.2.1.2
jorca2 is offline   Reply With Quote