View Single Post
Old 01-21-15, 05:28 PM   #174
Hunter
Commander

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyDedPoet View Post
Are you using the 4gig Patch? By the way the mod should go at the end.
Yes, I have 4Gb patch applied to my sh3.exe and the game loads faster with it. Here is what I have found. I have disabled all mods in JSGME and then applied first FM_New_Interrior v2.1d and Anhnenerbe GUI mod. I loaded Naval academy mission and it worked fine as always, I had widescreen resolution and saw all additional compartments of the boat, but each time as I was trying to launch new campaign choosing Type 7 u-boat, the game showed loading screen, loading bar reched 100% progress and game crushed. As I have noticed from mod lists above you use FM_New_Interrior v1.0 instead of 2.1d, which adds torpedoroom and Flakmonkey's Interior with crew, wich adds more crewmembers. Thus I have activated FM_New_Interrior v1.0 and launched new campaign Type 7 in Kenigsberg, surprisingly it started normally!Thus I assume that this mod could be incompatible with FM_New_Interrior v2.1d and Flakmonkey's Interior with crew in campaign somehow but it works fine in naval academy missions.

UPD: haven't been tracking new mods carefully for several years and just missed CCoM_8.x_Bug_Hecktorpedoraum mod. WOW! It there any mods to add crew members to new and empty compartaments?
UPD2: Sh*t! Got the same CTD starting campaign as soon as activated:

FM-Interrior 1.0,
CCoM_8.x_Bug_Hecktorpedoraum mod 1.0
Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Last edited by Hunter; 01-21-15 at 06:46 PM.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote