View Single Post
Old 05-10-08, 07:25 AM   #89
linerkiller
Captain

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhayl
Hi Asanovic, regarding compatibility with the s-boot mod, I think the only problem is with the zones.cfg file. For the mod I used a "flavored to taste" version of longer repair times, so the "flooding times" for the uboot compartments are increased a lot. If you use the RB's effects and that you take damage, the flooding will be too fast compared to the repair times. The quick solution would be to copy the "uboat parts" section of zones.cfg from the s-boot mod to replace the one in your RB's effects (that's the same as what I did for the GWX effects compatibility option).
I have experienced that when I tried to install RB/Asanovic7 mod over the Sboot1.0 without changing anything...I tried to fix that by using the Sboot zones.cfg after the installation of the SH4-sh3 mod...it worked for me:hmm:

"When we realized that our clubbing and kickings were being administered by the burned, mutilated survivors of our handiwork, we found we could take it with less prejudice." Captain Richard "Dick" O'Kane-USS Tang
http://www.youtube.com/user/willembrock
linerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote