View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 08:51 PM   #15
doksas
Mate

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeHeretic View Post
Well, i look to that pack and i don't see any reason of your problem. In that mod are only sound files. Not any other files changing behavior of crew or something like that, which can in principle do some problems....
So sorry, i don't have any other reference or hint what to do. Have no idea...
just a small... that some ogg in this pack is somewhat broken and when is played, it cause CTD of game, because it somehow breaks ingame sound player. So... what you can do is, that you will looking if game is CTD in some exact situation, which turn on playing of some exact sound file.

For example (it is pitty example, but you will understand), you will research, that game CTD anytime, when you press key "5", in fact this simple pushing of one key in game turn on a lot of different actions. Just FYI... it turns on "buleye" animation of CH, sequence of "lips syncing" animations starting this boring "ja wohl main kelaun" and after that repeating of "flank speed" command (depend's on language mutation you use), after that it runs command for changing speed, and if you are for example using DD's "open hatch" mod, it run's animation of telegraph moving etc.
Soooo... i have no other idea. But... i have idea how you can simply check if problem is with some exact sound file. If you are playing with english speech, switch in configuration to german speech (or switch in oposite way, if you are playing with german speech). You will see if CTD stops. If so, you can be sure, that some of english/german sound files is broken.

Sorry, that i can't help you more, but i'm lack of ideas...:-(
Sorry Jerome, i dont see this post before...

if game is CTD in some exact situation...no exact, one time with full throttle and without visual contact, second time on periscope depth all stop with locked target on periscope...no rules...

I playing with german speech, then on your solution change to english, again CTD

Yes, very strange, only sound files in this mod but i have CTD, also found more gamers around internet with same DBSM problem but no working solution...

Thanks Jerome for yours answers