View Single Post
Old 10-29-08, 08:11 AM   #36
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default great

to see this idea was not based on an offshot basis (wtf that means?)..

Just wanted to say in my own way, that idea is great.. It would boost the realism, it would then feel like you have to care about the crew.. One great thing would be to improve selection(when you have the choice, ofcourse) of the crew in the port, like their medical reports, how many times he sailed out etc. To feel you have to nurse your crew..
But you would have to implement it in a way that it doesn't become the main concern for the player in the game.
Like, I play besides this game oblivion, I downloaded the diseases mod, now I play the game in a way I am only looking for cures.. :rotfl:Which ok has to be when you are bitten by a large rat, but it's a bit annoying.. Still looking for the crap and piss mod..

Nevermind this diggression..

Lowered efficiency of the men as a group or individually(how to achieve that?), lowered fatigue or morale etc.. But one thing I have to say, it would be silly if in getting out of the harbor I realize half my crew is crapping the pants.. It would have to be seldom, random, on the sea, right?

But main thing would be to see the mod surface..

Cheers!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote