Friction150
Gunner

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalExplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdq4587
But this discussion is meaning less. As a programmer I can simply tell you is it seems no way to do that unless the developer open they source (may be 10 years later). Just like my beard idea. I don't know does SH3 has script or not (I mean executeable script), but the medic mostly like program in hard code layer.
Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. I have discussed this with irish1958 and the concept seems completely doable if you have an application to modify the crew_config files. My recommendation was to leave it because of complexity and my previous experience with savegame modding, but not because it requires the source code.
WDQ4587- Regardless if you are a programmer, it doesn't mean you know every program that's out there. I've written programs before, but I will fully admit that I don't know very much about SH3 programming. This conversation is not meaningless. I've seen many "meaningless" conversations and "dumb" ideas turn into gold on here.

I agree with GlobalExplorer. It could be done, the question is: Is it worth the time invested into it to do it. You would have to test alot of unseen aspects of the game, and you would have bugs to fix. It could possibly be done with crew config files, just like fatigue is. Just my 2 cents. I hate hearing that things can't be done without someone at least trying.