View Single Post
Old 03-27-12, 09:34 PM   #14
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
Rubini,genius idea and love that you can set it to pause game when enemy is sighted.Just an issue I am having is sometimes I press pause/break key and nothing happens.Also,I set to flank speed and press P/B and it goes to nav map,TC goes up but it stays at flank speed damaging the engines.
I will try to help to clarify how the script sequence works and the best scenario to use it. I guess that these type of replies can be useful for all:

1. You can always use/make the script running in background because in truth It will never start to send key press unless you press the PAUSE/BREAK. So, again, it will not do anything until you press PAUSE/BREAK. And will stop to send things when you press any key, PAUSE/BREAK or reset/exit the script.

2.All the time that you press PAUSE/BREAK the script will toggle pause. If UNPAUSE is sent, then it will do these things (it do more things when you play PAUSE/BREAK, it will do different things when PAUSE, but these are what matters here for UNPAUSED state):

Go NavMAP, <== Here your second reply, edited: Wolfstiked!
Return to couse,
TC=1
TC=Player setting on ini (128/256/512/1024)
Go to main LOOP script

The above is necessary because the PAUSE/BREAK is also used to put the script on the rails again. See, we canīt know what each ppl will do when he pause the script. Then it needs to have a "small" restart all time that ppl unpause it.

Also look that I donīt put the speed ahead standart on the above, so it will continues with your choosed speed until find a spped command inside the script. The main motive is that we have different speeds inside the script (for surfaced and for submerged). But see below what you can do...

3. You always can change speed and plot waypoints with the mouse at any time! Donīt forget this ! In truth you can send any command with the mouse during the script execution, but some will result in strange things...This is why i made the script pause at any key press, but allowed the mouse to be used. I guess that you can get my point.

4. When you alt tab, the script and the game pauses. Just press PAUSE/BREAK and the SH3 will maximize and the script will unpause automatically. Usefull for some situations.

5. If you change the TC with the mouse the script will be messed, as it follow its own time, not the game time. So, both must stay at the "same music". If you want to change in game the TC, pause the script before it.

6. Dont forget: If in trouble, just reset the script (it will be also paused) with ALT+PAUSE/
BREAK

7. The PAUSE/BREAK will be always work (with feedback beep/beeps)...if not, check if the script is really running at background...

Last edited by Rubini; 03-27-12 at 09:49 PM.
Rubini is offline   Reply With Quote