View Single Post
Old 03-16-15, 07:31 AM   #1145
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Urmel, what you and your team consider to be 'bashing' and or 'attacks' is obviously open to individual interpretation. I am not in the position to take the side of either party in this matter, my function is simple, I am expected to oversee the smooth running of an internet community devoid of any breaches in the rules as set out by the forums owner.

In carrying out the above function I will draw your attention to the fact that I have now appealed for calm and acceptable behaviour on three separate occasions on this thread which have culminated in final warnings to BL!TZKR!EG 3-11-2015 (#1153) and blueduck 4-11-2015 (#1156). Added to that was my obvious warning 3-14-2015 (#1160) any further violations will bring about some form of remedial action.

I was under the impression matters were now calm as it appears both the above appear to have heeded my request.

I now ask the same of you and have edited your post in an effort to tone matters down.

I'll have you know I am not only asking as a moderator but also in the spirit and manner of a former modder of over eight years standing, having been an integral part of the GWX team and TGW before that and having personally experienced the same challenges and pressures I am confident you and your peer group are most likely experiencing now.

The alternative reaction is one I feel can be avoided if all parties sincerely wish it but the most important factor in all of this is the community and the smooth running of this forum.

I am counting on the cooperation of all parties here and will state publicly that I am looking forward to the release of your latest offering with eager anticipation. Actions will always speak louder than words.

Spectumer Agendo

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote