View Single Post
Old 08-14-10, 07:27 PM   #5
Badger Finn
Watch Officer

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Thanks for that. It might help with my recent problems.
Yes read about those Steve

It may help it certianly smoothed out the graphics for myself no doubt about it!

Only ever experienced the diving doofus problem a couple of times years ago

I double save mate -

1/ save game option - then hit continue

2/ drop back to game for 10secs then save and exit option all on 1xtime

reload on the save game and let it delete out the save below - the standard on the surface dont be to close to ships and land rule thumb as well however I have broken those and still the game stil seems to load up ok - strange how that works...

I have had hardly any ctd from reload saves and Ive done a fair amount modding in crazy places on saves at sea all good as long there not cfg files...and you know what your doing.

Weather - again ive got lucky with that although GWX 3 really sorted that out - remember though if you *savegame* all the time the weather it seems to start a new count from the save so i try to be mindful to save if possible on a change of weather that way storms and fine days are like stretched to about 5-6 patrol days sometimes it works fine oither times ahh stuck in the soup for 12 days or the endless summer still its better than the magic meal and patch the pirate at SH5 for immersion...I can live with it!

lmao saw some yellow squares the other day - thought wolf pack - then I realised - staring at monitor to long modding this damn game to work like AoD! 4-years and still going still im into 1940 now - cool!

Badger Finn is offline   Reply With Quote