View Single Post
Old 06-28-18, 03:30 PM   #80
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Germany added a new skill to its football: complecancy. But that does not win you matches. It only helps to stage a nice commercial advertising show.

Mercedes. Razorblades. Nivea skin cosmetics. Always combined with a fake image of modern civilized "malehood" that avoids being male and reminds me personally more of a dressed-in-style poodle. Makes me vomit.

There is too much Merkelianism in Löw these days.

The good thing is that the public focus does not get anymore distracted from the political fights currently taking place.

Strangely, the huge outcry in Germany is missing. I said earlier that the mood is strangely calm, desinterested over here. I think this team has started to alienate the German people already earlier. Both sides just do not connect anymore. I also think politics and "sociologics" play into it.

The era Löw has come to an end. It must be so, there is no other believable way. He had his merits and successes, nobody denies that, but his magic has been decoded and the hunger is gone. All world now knows how to beat Löwian team Germany. Already the preratikon pohase went baldy, and what irritates most is that between the lousy matches, no changes too plac ve. No improvements from one match to the next. Just one of 6 or 7 matches was won - and ti was a bad game, too. So at the cup, another 2 defeats and just 1 - very lucky: a penalty against Germany was not given - win was added to that.

Complecancy has taken over. Löw cannot stay. A completely new start is needed, and a completely new team.

An old girl-friend of mine brought it to the point, maybe: she said "Why is in the German men'S football team not one real male? Just carricatures and "Abziehbilder" " (what is Abziehbilder in English?).