View Single Post
Old 04-19-11, 05:30 AM   #14
Haihappen
Watch

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Default Happy days are here again!

Pooh - now I know where you've been! Quietly lying on the ground modding turms and pens. Great thx for that new one - and pooh again! Tons of rocks fell from my heart...

Just left St. Naz for the 4th Feindfahrt of U69, means that I have to wait untill return (hopefully) before I can try these new pens and turms. But before I even try - some little questions.

Q1 - watcha mean with "widescreen _GWX3.0"? Is there a widescreen mod out there that I don't know? Gimme gimme!

Q2 - I'm sailing with a 7c2 Turm, your "FM's Turm 7c2 Lightmaps add on" is onboard (installed after your "Multimod compatability fix release v1.3" and with all the "must have"-mods you named in the readme). With my old 7c1 Turm I had the "Turms Your Way" emblem for the U69. But changing to the 7c2 this emblem doesn't show up correct any longer. This might be intended, cuz the emblem was made for a 7c1 turm. Can I do something there "the easy way" or do I have to create a completely new one, fitting to the 7c2?

Q3 - is there still some traffic in the harbour at http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show....php?t=174381? I would understand quite well if you finished posting in your newsthread, cuz there was a lot to do with the new pens and turms. But maybe - if there is a minute or so of spare time left - you can take a look there. Would be a great pleasure to hear from you...

Q4 - are dogs allowed onboard my boat? There will be some salami waiting for him when I return. Maybe he's doing the next turn with us...

Grüsse!
Haihappen is offline   Reply With Quote